Friday, October 14, 2011

Sixteen and life is sweet....eiku häh?

So yesterday was Idas birthday....jeeeeej she turned sixteen...finally! Congratz and I love you....hope you liked the present! Yesterday was a pretty basic day at school....not so interesting, but after the school day was at its end me, Camppu, Cassu and Freddu left to town for some buisness....bought Idas present and stuff....after that we borrowed some money...heh from Heidi and went and bought munkkin...jummy! Then we chilled in town until me, Camppu and Ida went bowling as a birthday thingy.....it was funfunfun! I mean I think we could do it more often and take more people with us! But yeah that was pretty much it....I think it`s going to bee a bit silent here in the blog for a wile....but ill post the questions...I promise!









GRATTTTIIIIIIIIS GULLE <3 ÄLSKAAA DJ

2 comments: