Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Last week

So last week was really fun! On wednesday we visited pargas as I already told you. On thursday the girls came to our place for a movie evening. Cämi, Heidi, Ida, Cassu and Sofa came, but from the start there were more people coming. Yeah, it was a strange evening in a long time, but fun though.....or not....camppu stayed to friday and after we woke up she left and I started to make stuff ready to leave to Ida. I speant the evening with Cämi, Ida, Beda and Johanna at Ida´s place. I had a great time, with all the food...hehehe and the great movies. Love you girls <3 on Sturday it was Hesa! Left like 12 o´clock from Turku and started driving to Henkku and Aki. Then about after like an hour driving our tire broke....haahhaa....I thought it was holarious, so we came late to the "ristiäiset". The beautiful baby boy got the name Anton and that was pretty much my weekend....ooooh already waiting for the next "school brake" <3






 

No comments:

Post a Comment