Friday, October 14, 2011

Questions part 1

when did you start dress so fashionable?
Ooooh....maybee like two to three years ago :) but nearly everything is fashion so....



Two pics from hte time it my style started to chnge a lot :D

when did u get interested about fashion?
Arround the same time...I mean yeah when I was small (like 4-6 grade) I used to read the HM catalog...heh really don`t think it counts :)
how do u often have ur hair?
I have it really often loose....like flowy and stuff....natural!




what did ur parents say about u being bi? (i think it's totally okey!!)
hmmm...I don`t think they have much to say, because it is my choice.....my dad is fine with it...my mum is not....
do you smoke and how often? and what u smoke?
yeah I smoke daily....it depends...but most off the time it`s red!
What would you do if your girlfriend left you for a boy?
It`s not possible....I trust her <3
How old are your baby sister and baby brother?
They both are two years old....Amos <3 is my dads and my stepmums and Amanda <3 is my mums and my "stepdads" :)



Your school? Are you allowed to smoke there?
I go to Katedralskolan (swedish school) in Turku city :D and yeah we are allowed to smoke outside the gate to the yard :D
What makeups do you use?
Hmm it depends if it is winter, fall/autumn or summer. I can take a pic later what I now use so you get to see.....but it`s pretty much foundation, eyeliner and mascara :)
How long have you and Heidi been together?
Me and Heidi have been together for like about 5 weeks now. Hih love you <3




Are your parents devorced?
Yeah my parents have been devorced for a long time....probably like 10 years....so I`ve got used to it :)
How much money do you use to clothes in a month?
Oooh....hmmm really hard question....and I really don`t know...it really depends if I have the money, how much I have and that I want! But when I have money I use them in clothes...so sometimes it`s like a lot and sometimes a small amount off cash :)
Blogs that you read?
I read many blogs....too many ! Some favorites are Angelica Blick  (!!! <3) My Blomquist, Victoria Törnegren, ImFancy, Oraclefox, donotcockblock and much more !!! I also read a lot off my friends blogs...for example my girlfriends blog lifeasiknowit-bratz and hmmm....cassus blog duracell <3



What do you wanna do for work? Where will you go after school?
Ooooh I have this dream to become a designer....ifrst I thought like a clothedesigner, but now I think it would be just as fun to design (obs! also) furnitures and stuff like that :) I have also wanted to work as a layer...but the designing is REALLY my dream :) After Kattan I want to move to Stockholm and study at Stocholms design institut :

2 comments: