Thursday, October 6, 2011

Kulta pieni mä tahtoisin ottaa sinut taas syliin

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. The test week is finally over <3 Every test except the last one went good, just waiting for the results! After the last test I chilled with a bunch off people in school and then  I meat up with my mum AND my grandma on Hullut Päivät. Then I came back to school, had a meating. Then me and cämps when to this fitness thing, becauce camppu got a call from the place that she had won something in a lottery or something like that....so we went to the place and he gave us both 40 euros giftcard....ahahha it is called zumba babie!! (heh ja troo att några nadra också snart får en puhelu från paikkan....vinkvink Heidi :D ) then...guess what.....I went shopping with cämps and later Ida came also....perus. I don`t know why, but I have this full feeling today...like that the day has been full off inner emotions...hih...love the feeling <3 and yeah I love you Cämps....it`s really hard to even put it in words, but you are my other half and you can`t live as a half person, because you always know the other half is gone and you miss it....so don`t ever leave...I love you so much <3


2 comments: