Monday, October 3, 2011

Belive me, I don`t want to go





Some pics from school (exept the last one...I took it from Heidis room the first time I were there.....I mean...the coolest room I`ve ever seen!! )....after the test...I mean only crazy people stays at school after it ended. Hahhaaa pretty normal test day though.....tomorrow germany test, then mother
tongue and then the last one....religion! On friday we probably have this school party thing, if don`t we`ll hang out some were else. Oooooh yeah...btw we have also school football on friday...so it`s off to Lahtis bitch!!!

5 comments:

  1. haha tog sen bästa delen av rummet = alkohool :D jaahas med cassu kan man ta SÅNADÄ bilder men int me mej :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah o sytkärinä :D hmm d sku finnas såna på oss o om int nån sku haa vvari liite koncentrerad o see på nå hundar som nyser från telkkun -.- :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. kanske du ska öppna käften och säga någå ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. kanske du ska lyfta din röv o komma på mj först ;)

    ReplyDelete