Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Questions part 2

Have you ever colour your hear?
No I have not....I want to do it, but it`s hard to then answere this question :D
How tall are you?
Ooooh....like 165 cm...I think :)
Have you ever had sex with somebody?
mmm...sorry thats my answere...tooo private :D
Why do you smoke and how often?
Why? ooh...because of personal stuff, but I really could quit...but not yet :) Well....everyday!!


How often do you go out partying with your friends?
It depends if there is a party on or not, but the following 3 weeks i`ll go to one party every weekend :)
Where do you buy all your fashionable clothes from and wich are your favourite stores?
Oooh first off all...thanks :) from my town..sometimes also online :) but here in Turku haven`t got so many stores so i`ll probably stick to HM, Zara and GinaTricot (?) :) would love if stores like BikBok or monki could open a store here....hih


Could you tell about your and ur mums relationship, tell the story? 
Im sorry it is to personal :/
How old were you when you started to smoke? ...And drink?
Hmm....really don`t know...like on the 8th grade or something like that...Drink? hmm do you mean drinking a lot or just tastying...? :) heh
Have you ever been caught by the police? Why?
No I have not!
Can you buy smokes without an ID? or how do you buy them? 
 Hih no....I look really young so it is really hard....but I get my smokes from like a person who is eighteen and have a car and I love her :D
How did you're parents react whent you told them that you are bi? 
My dads side of the family took it well....my mums side....hmmm lets say that they weren`t happy....they still haven`t got used to it!


And how did you and you're girlfriend "find" each other, how did you know that she's into girl? 

Hihhiii we met the first time at our schools party. OOh the only thing I remember is that she was so nice and kind and one of the coolest I`ve met (and something else that I told her ;) ) Yeah after that it was pretty much...fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the ride :DDD she told me, but when you look at her it kind of shows (in a REALLY good way !!) <3


ps. part 3 coming soon <3

5 comments:

  1. How old where you when you like knew you were bisexual? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "is eighteen, have a car and i love her" hahahaa that's definitely "not" me <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was it a bumpy ride? Good thing you had seat belts though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well got to say that..hmmm probably when I met her <3 my girlfriend, my love <3 Heidi: nääh d faktist int du....d dn dää pummen som sittee dää nån stans in the halinen hoods o chillaa me sin besta venn......the homeless cat:D mau <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. A bumpy ride is...you know...every relationship has ups and downs :D yeeah onneks ;D

    ReplyDelete