Thursday, November 17, 2011

You shot the bullet, you shot the bullet that killed me, not feeling my heart beat anymore

Some plans...hiihhhiii tomorrow I`m going to Heidis place and from there to PSG FUCKING FEST!!! jeeejjjeee it is going to be so much fun <3 After the party to my friend Lisas place, thank you so much and see you soon <3 and then on saturday my love is coming for the night to our place!! So a fun weekend, I hope <3 Going to show you later what I`ve bought the last weeks...hihhiii yeah sorry for bad blogging....and yeah next week is a new test week again so will probably study and not blog....but we`ll see <3




4 comments:

  1. is your parents OK with it that your girlfriend comes over to the night to your place? I think it's great that u can be who you really are, and I hope I'd someday be such brave as u are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh yeah my dad is totaly fine with it and I`ve been also at her plaace :) oh thanks, means a lot!

    ReplyDelete