Friday, November 11, 2011

I was gone, now I`m back

Sososososo sorry for bad update.....hmmm yeah have had so much to do witch school, friends, girlfriend,family and so on, but as it is written....I`m back ! So the last two week have been hmmm....really rough but in parts the best! Last week for example on hmm....I went to the movies with Heidi (One Day....hiiihhiii...it was a bit awful :( ), did school stuff, and some lucia stuff, hmmm went to our schools costume party, cleaned the local with EKS people after that, stayed at Heidis place the whole weekend <3 , went trough a lot of drama, laughed and cried, got ill, went to zumba with cämi <3, met my mum....., had two months with Heidi <3 (hiihhhiii I`ve bought her a thing witch you`ll se later <3 ) what more? my brother turned 15 <3




Damn the party was weird....first of all we needed to have these kind of masks...that was ok, but people just took of them after a wile....and then...I mean half of the people were persons you didn´t know....and then like 11 pm some of the boys started just punch people....It was awful....my girlfriend got punched in the face.....fuuuck....I mean I was so worried! But except that part of the evening everything was really fun!!! Hihhiiii and then the next day.....cleaning.....Am I the only one who thought it was fun?? hahhaaa

6 comments:

  1. you're the only one who is wierd if you think that it was fun <3 hihihihiii! aaw punched in the face, it was pretty awfull :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohh please you are just so damn....hmmm how would I say this in a soft and gentle way....cute, that you did not dance with your girlfriend who put a fucking blue dress on for you, only you :D hihhiiii <3 it was.....snyft :( I thought I would die....seriously :( my little baby got a big hand in her face.....I got an stone on my heart at the same time :(((( <3......okei va faaan :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha sorry but I can't DANCE ! :D maybe next time when i'm fucking wasted or something haha, no i'm just kidding ;D aaws always yours, but NOT A BABY. please. hihi you're so cute <3 söt som socker :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiihhhiiii love you BABE <3 WASTED??? damn right....juotan sut kännii :D ja e faktist sur som salt :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. well Im in my towns lucia :) so just training to that :)

    ReplyDelete