Friday, November 11, 2011

Questions part 3

How did your friends react when you told them you were bi?
Great I mean couldn`t live without you guys <3 You were the most supportive a human can bee and now.....we all are a "gang"....hihiii <3
Could you do more outfit posts?
Oh yeah I can try to do a few in a week :)
How would you describe your style?
Sometimes wierd, sometimes girly, a bit like rock or something, my favorite color is black and I love basic black jeans....hmmm what more...my style can SOMETIMES also be pretty basic (I mean like basic jeans and a t-shirt, but it depends what Im feeling for that day)
Have you always lived in your home town?
Yeah....Turku is the real shit :D


What does fashion mean to you?
Ooooh well....it`s my dream! I mean when I look at other persons it is not that important, but I like the dress up in my own style...I mean now a days everything is like fashion in a way :) you create your own style! But yeah I like to design clothes, so in that way it means so so so much to me <3
What size are you in clothes?
The European size is 34 and often XS, but it depends how the clothes fit....and I like loose shirts :)
Top 5 things you done drunk that you regret?
I think this question is a bit...hmm.. to personal again but yeah ill try to tell you in a non personal way :)
1. The thing I did the 7.10...my friends know it...and I would take it back any second...but I can`t....I hurt the people I love the most <3
2. All the times I`ve trough up
3. When I start calling people...it`s really disturbing
4. hmmm....yeah thingsthings
5. when I got caught by my parents.....


The most embersing thing you done?
Ooooh there are so many.....hmm probably when I broke Heidis ruler :D
Name five positive and negative things in your best friends?
hihhhiiii....shes the cutest, kindest, one of the persons I love the most, so so amayzing and supportive friend and I love her so so much, couldn`t live without you TWO <3 damn you GIRLS Cämi and Ida <3
Hahaa naive to say, but they don`t have any bad sides.....<3 hih love always wins <3



A little birdy told me that you have a friend called sofa, I hear she's amazing but what do you think of her? TELL ME EVERYTHING !
ahhahaahhaha......<3 oooh she is so cute and I`m so glad that I`ve FINALLY got to know her this well.....I love you and so dear to me <3 never thought that we would get this close in this short time, but when it`s meant to be it`s meant to be <3 hihhiii and damn you should see her new hair....it fucking red, sexy and gorgeous <3 grauuu ;)

3 comments: