Thursday, November 17, 2011

You and I are something totally different, I`m better near you, I need you

Sometimes the days are hard, scary and exhausting....Sometimes the days are too hard and too scary and so exhausting that you want to fall down and stay there...but then you have something so wonderful that you forget about crushing and feeling like nothing....nothing at all...I have you...you...my treasure...the only one that owns my heart....What are even the dark days anymore? Nothing....just small moments that passes by in a little while....because I have nothing to worry about when you are here....in my arms..in my heart...I feel complete..finally....you changed my whole life, don`t know what you`re doing to me with your love, I`m feeling all superhuman, nothing can stop me here with you...I only know that I am better where you are,
I only know that I belong where you are...I love you...always...


2 comments: