Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Im forever keeping my angel close




Hi guys....this day has been...I don´t know...a happy day.  School went great because we only had like two lessons and  I chilled with cassu until the eks thingy started, and also after that. My babe did a thing that I have been thinking about the whole day and Im so happy that I found you <3 you make my day smile and you make me feel like never before. I love you <3
So yeah great day and I´v totaly forgot to show you a pic off my new jeans I bought like a week ago. LikeLikeLike....from GinaTricot 49.90 euros.

11 comments:

  1. Do you show that you are a bi in school? :) Are u 2 like kissing and hugging each other there? I have never met a bi, or atleast i don´t know one :) AND YEAH why I actually commented here was because those jeans fits you PERFEKTLY! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. a thing haha, that "thing" came straight from my heart <3 (min engelska sugeeeeerrr elr no de gör min svenska också :D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah WE do show that we are together...
    because thats the normal way...I mean I think it would be a bit wierd if we wouldn´t kiss or hug each other in school :) and thanks :) hihhhiii

    ReplyDelete
  4. babe :) hihhiii I love u too :D o nää du suugee int....ellee int i allafall nää du e me mj XDXD heh

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha no exakt, då rättar du alltid eller sen ba repee så pahasti att ja fattar själv att ja ha sakt någå feeel yyyh :( :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. hhaahahah sant...men dee fö du e så gulli nää du sejjee någo fel XD<3 o som om ja sku prata perfekt svenska....ellee enkku...-.- :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn girl, it think your so freaking strong. And those jeans are great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. jooo du e :D fast du int sku villa XD <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooooh thanks :) and I do read your blog ;)-----> tabbe <3

    ReplyDelete