Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 2 my babes

Oh my goooood, were can I even start. I don´t think that I could have better bestfriends then these guys are. I love them from the buttom off my heart and couldn´t live or survive without them. They mean so much to me, that there aren´t eaven words to discribe them and our friendship. I have known them sepret and together, but then it came the day on probably fifth grade, when we became soulmates.Hihii... It was like meant to bee, because why would we still today be this close and super friends to each other. Love you guys <3


This girl is something!! I love her so much that it sometimes hurts, when I think about stuff that have happened in the past. Camppu is the most reliable, sweetest and the most kind friend ever and she is allways there for me. All these years have been my lifes greatest time and would do anything, so it could still last many years more. She have listened to all my explanations when I had heartache and when I had complications in my life. I´v given her a lot off nicknames...hahahah....like cämi, cämps, cämmen and so on...let´s but it like this...a person you love has many names. Love you forever and for allways, don´t forget that babe <3 Samiksii <3


Hahhaaa...so funny that it´s even hard to look at her, without laughing (and I mean in a god way ;)) Her personality is something you don´t find that often...she is so kind and wants so please everybody. I have never really got in a fight with her, because you just can´t. Shes Ida. Nobodyelse. She can listen to me and my troubles for so long, that sometimes I think she knows me better than I now myself. Her laugh is something you got to hear...it amazing..hehehehe even if you sad or not in the mood,  you get so happy and satisfied after you´v heard it. Hhhaaah love you so much Liza Minelli <3


Beda...first, I really miss you and hope you have fun in Brusaby, and make you dreams come trough. Then to the friendship part...hahahah...I can talk to you like to the other girls, but when I express my feelings...or sometimes say something mean, you don´t take it serious and thats because I think that you know that I love you. You are the first girl off these gang I got really close with, and won´t forget that. Memories about us...there are good and theres bad, but the good ones always wins. Love you <3

COULDN´T LIVE WITHOUT YOU GIRLS. REMEMBER THAT <3
ps. had really hard not to cry when I wrote this...hahhah

No comments:

Post a Comment