Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 3 my day....saturday

So the day started with a small trip to town with Ida, were we met up with Beda in Hese, as I sad in the earlier post. Hihhiii  it was sooooo gooood with fast food ones again <3 jummy. Mäkki and Hese love forever hahahah. We walked in stores and stuff until I got my private driver to pick me up from our school and then it was suorinta tietä paraisil to cassus place, for a great evening with Heidi, Sofa and off course cassu.






We were at her place and chilled in her room until Sofa arrived with her extreme Solifer. Heh and then we started watching the movies, witch got me a bit nervous. First it was this film Rest Stop.....hrrrrrr, still get goose bumps when I start thinking about one sceene when a girl starts troughin up blood......and then the secound movie, Los ojos de Julia. Sad to say, but I didn`t like it! Don`t really know why....one thing was god, that they talked spanish. Yeah....then after the movies we went for a night walk and then we drove back to Turku. I went to Ida for the night and slept really god. Everything was really fun and thanks everybody for makeing my day <3




2 comments:

  1. hahahah HAJOS cassus ilme när hon tittar på mej : DDDD

    ReplyDelete