Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 07 my favorite place

I would have said that it is my bed, but then I thought that it would be better with a place.....and this really is the greatest place in the world! Österholm, my summerplace <3 I came here the first time when I was 2 months old and have been there every summer after that. It`s like my grandmas and grandpas place, but it is for everybody! Österholm is in the saaristo, right next to a big island called Norskata.  I love the place, it`s like magic. Thinking is like my thing, so I have this place on the island, a place were you can forget everything that you want to forget. My favorite thing on the island is when the wind is blowing perfectly and you can go SAILING <3 aaaaaaah that is when you love life <3






MY BABY <3 LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment