Wednesday, April 18, 2012

You jump, I jump

Titanic, the greatest movie ever made, the greatest historical event in my eyes, what more? There are no words! Titanic to me is so much more than just a movie, it's a meaning, it's a message, it's a version of what really happened, it's great! Since I was about 6 years old this have been my favorite movie...I've watched it about 40 times and never, never had it been less great! I can't stop crying, the parts, the details, the acting, the scenes, the music, the truth! I don't know why, maybe cause my grandmothers uncle died on titanic...but the movie will always be the best of them all!


from last Sunday to this day I've watched Titanic EVERY day! Today me and my love went to the movies to see the new 3D version...I love you Heidi! The last videos are some of my favorite scenes but actually I love the whole movie so! I start already cry in the part when old Rose says the words: "It's been 84 years ago, and I can still smell the fresh paint.................Titanic was called the ship of dreams, and it was, it really was"!


4 comments:

  1. Säkert ha ja int ännu sätt den o du så den nä du va 6!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. freddu, dedä e ren paha ! titanic maraton hos oss nån dag, vi se titanic igenom 34 gånger! it's a deal ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps. I love you too my Emilie ! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. hhhhhhahahahah freddu du e nolo :DDD jooo påriki vi taa ;DDD
    puuuuuuussss gulle <3

    ReplyDelete