Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My birthday week

Hihhiii as you all know (hopefully) I'm now 17 !! My birthday week was not last week but the week before that...I did all kind off stuff! First me, my mum, my grandma, my aunt, my cousin and my little sister when for a birthday dinner and ate lovely food and had a good time talking about current stuff....




Then I took the buss from the city to Halinen were Heidi lives and I was totally prepared for a secound dinner with her parents but then.....hihhhiii the best thing happened...all of my dearest friends jumped out from the closet and screemd surprise!!! I't was the best thing in a long time...we had a fun evening and night...thanks girls ones again <3 love you all !!!!!







Then the next day me and Heidi took the train to Helsinki and did some shopping...going to show you later! It was really fun and then later like 5 pm I left to my other aunt and worked there as a waitress at my "uncles" 40 year birthday...then back home <3


No comments:

Post a Comment