Saturday, March 24, 2012

My last weeks



 last week me, cassu, ella and heidi celebrated sofa on her birthday by eating at Rosso. Yeah.... she turned 16 for like a year ago so it was a bit late this thing but hihhiii we had so much fun and I really think she liked her  presents too!





and then this week our deardear friend Freddu turned 17 so after school we when to sofas place and baked a cake to her and then when she arrived with the rest of the girls we gave her these pair of wonderful trousers and just chilled ! Damn that was fun...I think these thing would be fun to have more with this group of friends <3





this week we also had a few school "events", like the pyjamaday an the brunchday. Fun like always!
ps. last pic-----> poor kaneli (my bunnys name)...getting raped by cämis bear :D

No comments:

Post a Comment