Saturday, March 24, 2012

Give me give me some loving


Hih yeah next week hell starts again aka. the test week. So this time..In know I haven't been blogging an d always before test weeks I say that I'm going to take a brake...not this time! I'll blog! next weekend is going to bee great..hihhiiii I'm turning 17!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what is going to happen on Friday, but on Saturday me and Heidi are leaving to Helsinki, do some shopping and then after that I have a job gig at my relatives party thing where I'm going to work as a waitress! The week after that Cämi is turning 17 and then my stepbrother Tuomas. then Beda and Cassu...a lot of birthdays in this month <3

5 comments:

  1. love love love love <3
    ps. var e mitt inlägg? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG FU BLOGGAR VET DU HU GLAD JA BLEV
    puss på dej min pumppa <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahah ni e båda så söt :DDD älläh ja haa jort tyyp 10 inlägg idaa som ja kan posta längs nesta vecka :DD puuuuussssss på sumppan o min älskling <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. juma jesus herra jestas hu kan du si sådär vacker ut tikuuu <3 !

    ReplyDelete
  5. hiihhhiii aaawws du e ;))))) <3

    ReplyDelete