Thursday, July 21, 2011

You set my soul on fire

Hi, so this outfit is from yesterday but going to post the lintsi outfit later, cause I took pics only with my phone and haven´t got the cable with me now. Lintsi was really fun!! We were supost to wake up so that Idas dad could give us a ride to city like 9 AM when forums stores opened, but we were in the city like 12 AM instead :D Round  3 PM we started walking to lintsi and bought the ticket (ranneke) and then the fun could start :D We went eating to lintsis own burger place and it was fucking expensive... I mean 8 euros (ca 80 sek) for a children meal, and there wasen´t eaven a toy.....:D When the place started to close we desided to go to two machines where you get all wet to wrap up the day...it was a bad idea...I mean my clothes were so wet that they didn´t dry over the night, so I had wet clothes in my bag when I took the train the next day from Helsinki XD PS.... we where in this machine where it goes up-side-down and Ida screamt like a freaking seagull XD it was really funny cause like 5 year old children didn´t scream but a 15 year old young woman spins round in the machine screaming all she can XD


Skirt and t-shirt Zara/ clock TH/ braceletts by me

No comments:

Post a Comment