Friday, July 22, 2011

Summer plans

It feels like the summer has been extra short this year....:( I have had so much plans and program that I have for example totaly forgat to go on my football practices and so on, but the next week and the week after that is going to bee so much fun XD First im going to visite Sweden with a few off my family members. On the way we are going to stop for a day in Åland, were Im going to meet more family members and friends that I met last summer :D After that we are heading for Stockholm :D here´s the shopping list that I write about in the last post XD


After that Im leaving to Visby in Sweden with my football team :D I hope it´s going to bee fun, cause the to trips haven´t gone so good from my side. When we were i Danmark I got this thing called "mononukleoosi" and was really ill in two weeks and lost 10 pounds..... The secound trip were when we visited Örebro and that trip was full off drama and so on.....:( Cämps ja älskaa dj <3 :D but yeah now we have our trainer called Tom who hasn´t been on our trips to Sweden, just England, so Im really looking forward to it XD


2 comments: