Friday, July 6, 2012

Questions part 1

favorite food?
my favorite food hmmm?? As a dish I love beef! with this kind of potato hmm...pancake! Well in Finnish it's called rösti + cesarsalad!!!!!!
But if I look at it in singular..like one food specie then I choose broccoli :D  
how did you and ur gf get together?

Heh really fast!...I started in Katedralskolan and there I met/ got to know her..:) 



how did you understand u liked girls?
Trough Heidi! And my situation is a bit hmm weird cause I do not look at other girls in that kind of way! I fell in love with Heidi not with girls! :)
are u close with ur mom and dad?
Well yeah I would say that I'm really close with both of them, but as you know I only live at my dads place cause me and mum fight alot.....
how old is ur lilbro?
I have two, but the other one is 15 and the other only 2 :) love them


lempiblogeja? :)
I read a lot of blogs...to much really but my favorites are Angelica Blick, My Blomqvist, BillyTilly (she is so cool!!!), Fanny Lyckmann and then off course my friends blogs! 
mitä somnium magnium tarkottaa?
I've changed it a bit so that it sound better and unique...but somnium magnum means dream big in latin! I just but a i more in the word and then it was done :)
has your relationship with heidi been your longest relationship ever? and is she your first GIRLfriend?
yeah it has really been the longer and she is also my first girlfriend! <3
were do you work this summer?
I work in a little clothing shop in Airisto in the archipelago! It's really chill to work there...that's probably the problem..it's to chill!

No comments:

Post a Comment