Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Reissumiestä vaisto vie

SunSunSun.....last week I decided that I would start blogging everyday cause my summer job is so chill, but my lens broke so...change of plans. Last week was one of my favorite weeks in a long time!
The week started nice! Me and Heidi stayed at her place for like four days just us two. We ate a lot of salad and donald's food, watched a LOT of different movies, drank wine, went to town and just enjoyed our company! puss gulle <3


On Thursday some friends came to Heidi to grill. Music, good food and awesome people, what more can you ask for? The next evening Heidis parents came home from Riga.....




On Saturday me, Heidi, Lisa and Jan went with Jans car to Ekenäs because we all wanted to go to a festival called Popkalaset, but the shitty weather surprised us so when we were there Lisa and Jan drove back home. I got to meet Heidis relatives and we chilled at her cousins place until 10 pm when we went to the near by bar called Ettan. It was fun! Next day Heidis cousin John had konfirmation.

1 comment: