Monday, August 29, 2011

Fall is fashion

Thought that it would be fun to do a post about what im going to wear now in fall, when thw cold weathers are coming and so on. I must say that the thing that Im most waiting for in fashion way is that I found the perfect metallic knit. Just love the look when you style it up with some lether shorts or trousers and with a masculine "blazer coat". And one off my other favorites is the snake trousers.....but I got these snake leggings, bought fore like two year ago, so I planing that they can will the gap, for now!




And a thing that Im going to wear a lot is masculine and knit....a lot, a lot off knits. Hiihhii I just love them and you can wear them with everything in you warderobe. Chuncky, big, with print, every kind is fine! Going to make this small shopping list, where I list the things that are deffenently crawling to my closet this fall.




And don´t forget about the colors!






No comments:

Post a Comment